Edge Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation employs physical therapists, front desk coordinators, office manager and billing specialists. We also have opportunities for volunteers and students at our clinic. Resumes are always welcome for those positions and for specific job inquiries, please send your questions or your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Physical therapist (full or part time): We are looking to expand our current PT team. We have an excellent clientele and a positive work environment.
As you can see, at Edge we set ourselves apart and offer one-on-one appointments with the physical therapist (we do not use aides or assistants), with 45 minute follow up treatment sessions and 60 minute initial evaluations, and you are never double booked. We believe in the highest level of care for our patients and feel this allows us to provide it as well as keep a great working schedule for the PT. We also offer paid paperwork time daily. We support continuing education with a generous continuing education paid benefit, as well as embrace and will support the opportunity to start new programs, if desired. We have a strong working relationship with several physicians as well as in the community and are a looking for someone who wants to join this dynamic network. Edge is interested in hearing from both part-time and full-time applicants at this time.
- Strong background in orthopedic experience, including exceptional new graduates as our clinic has a great learning environment with set up and both owners treating and have their OCS.
- Washington state physical therapy license
- At least Masters of Physical Therapy degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program (CAPTE)
- Competitive salary compensation with additional Performance Based Bonus on top of salary
- Daily paid paperwork time
- Paid time off
- Matching IRA retirement plan
- Generous continuing education for both full and part time staff
- Full time benefits package also includes paid APTA and state license fees, additional PTO, and company paid medical/dental insurance
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume and cover letter in your response.